|Home||» Products||» Spirally Wound Papers Adhesive||» Yellow Starch Adhesive|
Yellow Starch Adhesive
At Vijay Chemical Industries, we have developed special adhesive by treating starch which is ideal for spirally wound paper industries. This adhesive is available for both hot and cold process. This adhesive has yields very high Compression Strength.
The adhesive is commonly used in:
• Paper tube industries
• Paper cores - heavy duty cores
• Fiber drums and composite containers
• This is a hot process adhesive.
o APPEARANCE: YELLOW COLOUR POWDER
o VISCOSITY: 17 – 19 SECONDS (B6 FORD CUP AT 1:1)
o SOLID CONTENT:50%
o pH: 8
• Dries very quickly
– The adhesive is specially crafted to give not only good but quick output. The adhesive dries instantly after it is applied. (Drying is instant even during monsoon and winter. )
• Non – Hygroscopic
– Kraft paper used in manufacturing of fibre-drums , paper tubes, paper cores, etc. is hygroscopic in nature. Alkaline adhesive with ph15 is also hygroscopic in nature which affects the quality of output. However products offered by Vijay Chemical Industries are non hygroscopic in nature. So once the board once dries, it will no longer absorb atmospheric moisture.
• Uniform Viscosity
– The viscosity of the mixture remains consistent throughout the production process.
• Less Consumption
– The consumption of adhesive is approx. 30% less than regular alkali based adhesive as it runs at low viscosity and the strength of the adhesive increases due to special treatment.
• Superior Quality Output
– The result obtained is far more superior as compared to regular alkali based adhesive.
• Increase in Bursting Strength (B.S) and Compression Strength (C.S)
– B.S and C.S of the spirally wound paper products have shown an increase of approx. 12% -15% as against regular alkali based adhesive.
• Environmental Friendly
– The Fixovin range of adhesive has no detrimental effect on environment. The adhesive is prepared from starch which is a food item. The adhesive has no harmful chemicals.
• No itching or skin burns
– Since the adhesive is not highly alkaline, it does not cause itching or skin burns.
VIJAY CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES All Rights Reserved.