|Home||» Products||» Corrugated Adhesive||» Corrugating Starch Adhesive|
Corrugating Starch Adhesive
FIXOVIN HIGH SPEED CORRU STARCH
Fixovin High Speed Corru Starch is a starch based adhesive which is used For high speed auto plants (i.e. upto300m/min) automatic plants. It is a cold soluble adhesive in powder form. It has a gelatinization temperature of 59 o Celsius.
o COMBINATIONOF TAPIACO AND MAIZE STARCH
o POWDER TO WATER RATIO (1:3)
o APPEARANCE: Off White
o PH OF SOLUTION: 9
o SOLID CONTENTS: 25%
The developed adhesive is a special "ready to use" adhesive powder which resists atmospheric moisture even during monsoons and winters with the following salient advantages over the conventional Stienhall & No Carrier Adhesive Systems and Regular Alkali Based Adhesives.
- Ready to use / Pre - mix Adhesive which merely requires stirring with water in a high speed stirrer for 30mins.
- Increase in the Bursting Strength (B.S) and Compression Strength (C.S) of the output (board) by 12 - 15%. Marginal increment in Weight, Caliper and Ring Crush Test (R.C.T) of the output.
- Allows the use of approx. 16% lower gsm paper without any significant changes in the performance of board.
- Eliminates the need to stock Borax, Caustic Soda, or any other chemicals.
- Consumption is approx. 30% less as against regular alkali based adhesive.
- Viscosity remains constant throughout the production process ensuring consistent application of glue.
- Non - Toxic and skin friendly.
(Kindly note the values mentioned above are average value base readings of output we get from our existing customers.)
VIJAY CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES All Rights Reserved.